WHO KNEW?

>> Friday, February 18, 2011

Who knew- that God would BLESS me with the opportunities that He has... no the stars didn't have to line up... He ordained my every step before time even began...

Heck yea, I'm striving for His BEST for me... I live my life in full pursuit of it... you know what?... it's not an empty journey... challenging at times BUT well worth the RIDE...

Seek Him with all your heart and you WILL find Him... and your pursuit of life... as far as I'm concerned it doesn't get any BETTER than that...

I hope as you awake to Friday and enter into your weekend that you find His FULLNESS... whatever the days may bring that your pursuit of Him will fulfill your pursuit of Life...



My pursuit this weekend will be loving on these cuties...






HAPPY FRIDAY!




Tab







0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP