FREE! NO STRINGS ATTACHED!

>> Friday, March 4, 2011

Sarah Young, the author of Jesus Calling, does and AMAZING job of scripting TRUTH from the very heart of Jesus... As if He is sitting right in front of you having a conversation over coffee!






God's word is ALIVE & ACTIVE and the pages of this devotional will captivate your soul and give your spirit a deeper hunger for God's TRUTH!

He really is ALL we need! He really will SPEAK to you if you will only open your heart & listen!

I have been incorporating Jesus Calling into my day for sometime now... one day it occurred to me that I was keeping too much of Him to myself and decided to start sharing excerpts with my virtual community... YOU too have been captivated by His TRUTH!

Today I want to GIVE AWAY a copy of Jesus Calling...  FREE... with no strings attached!

All you need to do is leave a comment telling me the MOST influential statement ever spoken to you! On Monday I will randomly draw a name and contact you!

Let's GO... let's be influenced by the TRUTH... Jesus IS Calling...

0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP