She Speaks... With Wisdom!

>> Wednesday, March 9, 2011



"She opens her mouth with wisdom and the teaching of kindness is on her tongue!"
Proverbs 31:26

WOW! This is definitely a characteristic to strive for! 
5 years ago a friend e-mailed me a daily devotional written by Lysa TerKeurst of Proverbs 31 Ministries. I was immediately touched by this concept. God had blessed someone with the gift of encouragement and she is using it to impact others in this way. As time has gone by, God has been cultivating the desire of writing into my heart, to "speak" encouragement and His TRUTH into others lives! I love to interpret my soul's stirring and inspire the very hearts of God's beautiful creation, to refresh others so I may be refreshed! My journey has been full of experiences that I believe God wants to encourage others with and He is leading me to do so through writing and speaking. As I started my journey into 2011, I felt God guiding me into a season of growing. I know beyond any doubt this is my year to LEARN, my year to GROW, my year to EVOLVE as a servant for HIM! 

This July, Proverbs 31 Ministries, will be hosting their "She Speaks" conference. It is an opportunity for women who are gifted with the passion for speaking, writing and leading to GROW! To be equipped to serve Christ to our fullest potential! The workshops will provide the following tools:

1. How to deliver and develop a message while fully engaging your audience.

2. Discover and develop your writing voice. Learn how to develop portfolios and engage your readers from start to finish.

3. How to effectively cast vision, build a team and engage others in your Women's Ministry.

Proverbs 31 Ministries is also providing 2 Cecil Murphy Scholarships! To learn more about the She Speaks conference go here:http://shespeaksconference.com/


This is an AMAZING opportunity through She Speaks! I believe in the very heart of Proverbs 31 Ministries and hope to be apart! http://lysaterkeurst.com/2011/03/she-speaks-scholarship-contest-2011/


With my EVERYTHING let the words that I SPEAK be pleasing unto you Lord!

I hope to see you in July at "She Speaks"....

0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP