Prayers for you...

>> Wednesday, March 30, 2011


"Go in Peace"

Life is HARD, circumstances break us down, sickness sets us back, being a mom is challenging, loving our husbands well takes wisdom and energy and our homes are NOT always HAPPY :) Just in case you haven't encountered this reality yet, let me tell you: the enemy wants to DESTROY US!

Let us not withhold from one another what we NEED ourselves! PRAYER & ENCOURAGEMENT!
The prayers of others, on my behalf, held my head up during some of the darkest times of my life. He listens, He hears and He answers our prayers!

It would be my honor to pray for you! Please leave your prayer request in the comment section below and I will pray fervently! My life has been profoundly impacted by the prayers of others.

"But truly God has listened; He has attended to the voice of my prayer". ~ Psalm 66:19


0 comments:

Search This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP